Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What is it? Do you know?

What is it ? Do you know?
    CeeKay, You said that you didn't know, but guessed that it is a butter press. Guess what.... you are right. I would like to know how you came to it being a butter press? Have you seen one before or just have knowledge of them? I love this butter press and its rough wood look, but the carving on it is very detailed. It makes for a great vignette with cook books, and other old kitchen items. I will be putting up some more pictures of it in a vignette display. By the way does anybody know how to get a ( follow button on my blog from google friend connect) Please I need heeeeelp. Thanks for guessing  Decor. Lady

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am tickled I was right. I sent you and email too....have a great week and find some more great finds!!

    ReplyDelete